Skip to navigation

Monday, February 21, 2005

Scan't Resist

If you've been following along at home, then you know:

  1. The need to spring clean has struck me unaccountably early this year, and
  2. The Support Economy has a new toehold in my neck of the woods.

So, I dropped off a few things to be auctioned, and they're starting to make their way online. The first is a scanner that was highly reviewed by California Lawyer's Sandra Rosenzweig, which is probably why I went overboard and bought two, one for the office and one for home. Though it's a fine product it turned out I didn't need both, so this little item has a starting bid of $9.99, roughly 30x less than its cost. It's a good bargain, have at it, bidding closes in six days.

Perhaps more important and almost certainly more interesting, I continue to be fascinated by what my neighbors are unloading. Hookha, anyone?


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.