Skip to navigation

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Where did you love going as a kid? Where do you like taking yours now? #kidplace


cwalker_081228_1989
Originally uploaded by cwalkatron

I think all parents re-live their childhoods a bit in the process of raising their kids. One way I do it time and again is by tracking down and revisiting places I remember loving as a youngster. Since I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoys reminiscing in this way, I'm starting a Twitter hashtag: #kidplace. Add #kidplace to your tweets about where you went back then, or where you like taking your little ones now, and perhaps we'll wind up with a nice, tagged set of suggestions for activities around the English-speaking world.


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.