Monday, June 16, 2008
Things you might need to know:
- Tae Kwon Do uniform patches go on just as well with Krazy Glue as with thread (and seem to even endure the washing machine)
- Don't believe what this tells you; you can't take even one of them; trust me
- As a society, we are obsessed, to a level I had not realized was possible, with what our kids will do during the summer
- ABC News now routinely briefs bloggers via email about stories that are soon to air on the network
- 40 is the new Zero in Inbox Zero
- Aquarium biofilters that you're never supposed to replace can indeed get infected with nastiness and kill your fish
- Telling a child to stop something is the surest way to ensure he'll do it again (this knowledge can be used both defensively and offensively)
- What handy bits of nothing have you learned recently?
And something that's certainly not nothing: Doc is in the hospital and I join so many others in wishing him a speedy and full recovery.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.