Skip to navigation

Saturday, August 25, 2007

September Events I Wish I Could Attend

...but can't, so if you do: blog 'em.

  • The Ninth Circuit Media Conference: covering, among other things, Secrecy and the Courts; Cameras in the Courtroom; and Bloggers: The New Journalism.
  • I can't believe that for the second year in a row I have to miss the Singularity Summit. (Though I just subscribed to the podcasts.) Last year I said the event was "guaranteed to be the 21st century's legal-yet-every-bit-as-mind-altering alternative to a day spent tripping on acid." From what I heard it didn't disappoint.
  • the Lab with Leo 100th Episode party in Vancouver (which will no doubt be mind-altering as well, though I'm less sanguine about "legal" ;)).
  • Federated Media's Conversational Marketing Summit.

But I'm not complaining too much, since I'll be at TechCrunch20 (blogging) and the Podcast and New Media Expo (speaking). If anyone attending either one knows of good child care alternatives, or wants to brainstorm about same, ping me.


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.