Skip to navigation

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Food In My Family

There's a Raffi song that begins with the lyric, "All I really need is a song in my heart, food in my belly, and love in my family." Tyler tends to transpose the words a bit, but it's a sweet song and I have the feeling his version will be as accurate a description as any of the next couple of weeks for us, which will involve lots of family and probably very little blogging. Here's hoping you have a wonderful holiday season and New Year's, and a very lucky number '07!


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.