Wednesday, December 20, 2006
David Weinberger recently spread the blog tag meme my way, and I have found it best to take a subservient chicken approach to any of David's edicts. To play along I have to blog five things most people don't know about me, then tag — in worst possible chain letter manner — five further victims. (Whoever came up with the notion of asking bloggers to disclose five things people don't already know about them is brilliant, by the way. It prompts the tag-ee to either say something they've probably made it a point not to say, or come up with something new or unique they haven't got around to yet, or both.)
Five things you probably don't know about me:
- I played the tuba fairly capably in our elementary school orchestra.
- I read The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings cover to cover every summer from 1974 - 1980.
- For reasons I ascribe variously to divorce, death, and not ever being able to return to childhood, music from The Kingston Trio, George Winston, and The Little Drummer Boy will inevitably, even during the happiest of holiday seasons, reduce me to tears.
- There's a better than 50-50 chance I'll wind up doing a stint as a yoga instructor during the next decade.
- On the parent paranoia scale, I'm not so bad I insist on not flying with my husband, but bad enough I made Tyler get off the Newport Pier yesterday because the railings were too far apart.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.