Thursday, August 17, 2006
- Reuters and The Beeb are watching YouTube's efforts "to have every music video ever created up on YouTube" — and still keep the lights on.
- Sounds like we've got a bad Connexion. (Via Techmeme)
- CNet covers Professor Lessig at LinuxWorld. "Railed?" Better to make time for "50 minutes of pure excitement and education," and judge for yourself.
- In today's net neutrality ping pong semifinals: Carole Handler and Randolph J. May.
- It's good to see Colette being Colette. (Hi Yvonne!)
- I'm late to link to the latest Google Fight (Seven Dwarfs v. Nine Justices), but I was waiting for Article III Groupie's take.
- Quinn Norton goes deep on the Pirate Bay at Wired News. Bonus link: Quinn's Flickr set, Personalities of the Swedish Copyfight.
- It's not as though Matt Neco and StreamCast legal don't already have their hands full.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.