Skip to navigation

Monday, August 28, 2006

Vox Unpopulated

I've been wondering what to do with the Vox blog I recently set up. Link blog? Idea incubator? Mommy blog? Blog-where-no-one-knows-it's-me? (Oops.) Suggestions welcome. It's a cool blogging tool in the way it integrates social networking and other services, I'm enjoying playing with it. I have some invitations if you'd like to give it a try.

Joe Gratz is using his to document what looks to be a very exciting trip. Safe travels, Joe, I'll look forward to following along.


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.