Skip to navigation

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Low Flying Pigs Spotted Over Chicago

Seems like I've been waiting for this forever, and now that it's actually here I can scarcely believe it: an appellate court (specifically, the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals) doing a legitimate podcast of its oral arguments. Hallelujah, amen, and thanks Dave for the heads up. It's rare to witness an actual watershed event. This is one.

[Update:] And its opinions: opinion feed; podcast feed. Now just give me the dockets and I'll die a happy woman. (Well, not quite. I still want all the opinions in HTML.)


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.