Monday, August 28, 2006
Other items of recent interest:
- Techmeme has the Google Office Suite news aggregated to within an inch of its life. See particularly: Dan Farber, Dan Farber — you do know I'm working for him, right? But hopefully you also know I'd link to these regardless — and Steve Gillmor ("Remember Saigon, when everybody started running for the helicopters...").
- This week's Blawg Review is hosted by one of the 'Net's oldest hands at blawg reviewing.
- Cory Doctorow: "The 32-bit-compatible version of Vista, the next version of Windows, won't play back high-def video because they can't get the DRM right. However, it will play back high-def video if, instead of buying HD DVDs, you just download copies of them off the Internet — talk about a perverse incentive."
- Blogger & Podcaster Magazine is coming, and it's free.
- Imke Ratschko, commenting on Kevin O'Keefe's None of top five law firms using blogs & RSS: "Is it just plain ignorance or what?"
- Finally, mark your calendars: August 31 is Love Litigating Lawyers Day. (What, that doesn't qualify for "ON THE LIGHTER SIDE..."?)
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.