Monday, July 31, 2006
- YouTube's Chad Hurley is Not Worried about Microsoft
- 10,000 Companies Use Facebook, Co-Founder Tells Beet.TV
- Silicon Valley Is Roaring Back with Real Opportunity, Not the Hype of the Bubble, Says Veteran Publisher and Valley Visionary Tony Perkins
- Visionary Robert Scoble Readys New Internet TV Show to Launch in September - Interview Approach 'Like Charlie Rose'
- 'Videoblogging Is the Damnest Thing!' Declares Technorati's Peter Hirshberg
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.