Monday, May 15, 2006
- Content Management: Digital Rights Management (including the Sony Rootkit debacle), Distribution (including Peer-to-Peer), Rights Clearance, and more (sponsored by Greenberg Traurig, LLP, with Ian Ballon, Esq.)
- Advanced Technology Licensing (sponsored by Lebouef, Lamb, Greene & MacRae, LLP, with Eric Cowan, Esq.)
- E-Commerce & Internet Advertising Law (sponsored by Foley & Lardner, LLP, with James Nguyen, Esq.)
- Internet Protocols, Net Neutrality, and the Looming Regulatory Battle (sponsored by Jenner & Block LLP, with Mark Schneider, Esq.)
- Privacy & Security Issues in the US and EU (sponsored by Eversheds, LLP, with Paula Barrett, Esq.)
- Outsourcing (sponsored by Strategic Sourcing Partners, Inc., with panelists yet to be determined)
$195, online registration here.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.