Thursday, May 25, 2006
It was a good day for the Internet Freedom and Nondiscrimination Act of 2006, which was approved by the House Judiciary Committee:
- CNET: House Panel Votes for Net Neutrality (includes useful chart to the labyrinthine legislative landscape)
- Public Knowledge: House Judiciary Passes Net Neutrality Bill
- Net Neutrality Coalition: Bipartisan Victory in the House
- The Technology Liberation Front: Not-So-Strange Bedfellows on Neutrality Regulation
- Paid Content: House Panel Blocks Adding Broadband Fee on Content Companies
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.