Thursday, September 01, 2005
- September 15: "Digital Property and Digital Piracy — We Ain't Seen Nothing Yet," Disruptions 2005, Palace Hotel, San Francisco
- September 20: "Discovering the New Legal Landscape for Digital Media," U.C. Berkeley
- September 27: "Promoting Copyright Infringement: The 'Grokster' Decision and the Future of Digital Distribution," Biltmore Hotel, Los Angeles
- October 28: "Piracy, Grokster and Encryption: The Industry Strikes Back," UCLA School of Law
- November 12: "Thicket In Your Ear: Podcasting And The Law," Portable Media Expo and Podcaster Conference, Ontario Convention Center, Ontario, CA
(Santa: please put me down for throat lozenges.)
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.