Skip to navigation

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Free (From) Jar-Jar

Fred von Lohmann, on the Family Entertainment and Copyright Act: "[H]ow about a 'Jar-Jar free' version of Star Wars: Episode 1, ClearPlay?"

This reminds me:

  • If you've done a great podcast recently, it's sadly going to be awhile until I hear it. I'm under the control of the Sith for fourteen listening hours of the foreseeable future.
  • Fred has graciously agreed to be my guest on the next Sound Policy. We'll discuss the new Act, among other things. Questions you'd like to have answered? Let me know.

Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.