Skip to navigation

Sunday, April 10, 2005

The 100 Gig Gig

It seems I perennially have 50 Gmail invitations. Even when from time to time I send one out, it doesn't take long for the stock to replenish itself back to 50. It's a phenomenal tool and I can definitely see wanting multiple accounts, so if you're still in need feel free to hit me up.

I finally started using labels in Gmail more extensively, and they're every bit as addicting as the other features if not more so. Labels are tailor made for people who like folksonomic tags or weblog categories: click one hypertext link and that slice of your world falls immediately into order.


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.