Skip to navigation

Monday, March 07, 2005

And That S'No Buddha

David Giacalone, e-shaming and lawyer conduct: "Were I a law professor, I'd be warning my students that Big Blogger is watching and will catch you, should you make gaffs or violations that find their way online.  Were I a law firm manager, I'd be warning my colleagues that cyber shaming is to be avoided at all costs.  If I were a lawyer prone to professional missteps, I'd be trying very hard to be on my very best behavior and to perform competently and diligently at all times.  Your 'mistakes' will be available online for all time."


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.