Monday, March 28, 2005
Today's podcast discusses a lawyer's responsibilities with respect to technology and some related plawdcasts/blawgcasts, my Sound Policy show at IT Conversations, podriahs, personal productivity, and little boys.
- Kevin O'Keefe, Lawyers' moral obligation to blog – why not?
- The Rethink(IP)Aloud podcast
- Gary Kendra, Sype'n
- Mark Pilgrim, Dive Into Accessibility; W3
- Jon Healey in the LA Times: "The entertainment and technology industries' most important legal dispute in two decades hinges on a question Hollywood confronts every day: What makes a bad actor?" Copyfight; The Importance Of...; Boing Boing; Deep Links
- Sound Policy; first show; show on deck
- JurisPundit, Technology is bad mmmkay...
- David Allen's Getting Things Done
- Michael Gurian's The Wonder of Boys
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.