Thursday, February 24, 2005
Today's podcast (in 2 parts) covers intriguing tidbits from Lawrence Lessig and others; more on the ASCAP podcasting license; good deals and bad taste at Amazon; a gadget-loving Aussie; lawyers and podcasting; and a preview of podcasting attractions.
- Some things Lessig: Free Culture; Free Culture audio all-in-one at Archive.org (yay AKMA!); "The work of a lawyer is always derivative...;" current Wired column Why Your Broadband Sucks, and audio (feed is same as Lessig Blog? dunno yet)
- Steve Holden; Tech Rag Tear Outs (and more)
- ASCAP podcast license
- Amazon Prime; Paris Hilton @ Amazon.com
- ThePodcastNetwork's The Gadget Show and The Mobiles Show
- plawdcasts; two more; Information Week, New iPods Debut And A Marketing Medium, Too
- Doug Kaye; IT Conversations; scanner bidding frenzy!
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.