Monday, January 10, 2005
In addition to those in the immediate prior post, and The Wired GC yesterday, here are the latest additions to the Bag and Baggage blawgroll. (Tip: be sure to let me know about new blawgs at my Gmail address; apologies if you've already sent word to my old MSN account and I haven't gotten around to you yet, will do some cleanup there soon.)
- Al Nye The Lawyer Guy
- Preston Gates Ellis LLP (via Dennis at the Blawg Channel)
- Jim Calloway (via Dennis, and via Rick)
- The Unknown Tech Lawyer
- Amicus Curiae writes The Prejudicial Effect
- Sandy Hausler's second blawg is The FAPE Page, for "free, appropriate public education, to which all children are entitled under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act"
- In The Agora is by Joshua Claybourn and friends
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.