Wednesday, January 12, 2005
Today's podcast (MP3) features an interview with Wallace Wang, author of Steal This File Sharing Book. Wallace and I discuss the future of P2P networks, nefarious knitters, macchiato moms, the Grokster decision, the economics of digital media, and — what podcast would be complete without a little porn? Links to items related to today's 'cast follow.
- Bill Wallo at Blogcritics, Steal This File Sharing Book
- The Skinner Sisters' List of pattern copies [they've] found on the Internet
- EFF, Making P2P Pay Artists
- Harvard Law Bulletin, Up on Downloading
- EFF case archive, MGM v. Grokster
- Adam Curry's Daily Source Code
- The Lascivious Biddies
- Chris Anderson's The Long Tail
- (Sorry, I couldn't find a link that seemed to be the "Pornster" Wallace mentioned. If your search results are more productive than mine, please let me know.)
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.