Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Below are some of the things I'm looking over in connection with speaking later this month at Digital ID World on the Trusted Computing panel (Oct. 27, 5-6 p.m.), featuring Peter Biddle (MSFT) and Lark Allen (Wave Systems), and moderated by Dan Gillmor:
- Peter Biddle's NGSCB slides from WinHEC '04
- The Trusted Computing Wiki on Channel 9
- Ross Anderson's Trusted Computing FAQ
- Microsoft Watch, Microsoft: 'Palladium' Is Still Alive and Kicking
- Orlowski re same
- CNET, IBM adds 'trusted' chip to PCs
- [Update:] The Register on Steve Ballmer's iPod "stolen music" faux pas.
More? Please chime in.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.