Skip to navigation

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Need It, Need It So Bad

I'm on record in the ABA Journal this month, copping to my utter dependence on Google to help me get things done professionally: In Google We Trust. I suppose I should have clarified that if someone is able to field a worthy competitor, I'm certainly not the closed-minded type. The article is an interesting one, despite my inclusion, for at least two reasons:

  1. It highlights the growing role of the Internet in the judicial decision-making process.
  2. It also quotes Tom Mighell.

Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.