Skip to navigation

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Past Pottery Barn, On The Right

She pulled up next to me in her diesel Mercedes with the bad brakes and confirmed it: I've become someone who looks like she knows where Build-A-Bear is. "Where's Build-A-Bear?" she pressed, without even so much as a good morning. And mind you this was while the stroller and baby were still well concealed in my car.

Thing is: I knew. Made having the kid at the Genius Bar dispatch my phone-syncing glitch in about two seconds somehow even more humiliating.


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.