Skip to navigation

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Ernest Goes To Court

I'm most honored to help inaugurate Ernest Miller's new series on IT Conversations, The Importance Of...The Law And IT. Fred von Lohmann, Tim Wu, C.E. Petit, and I participated in a panel discussion on MGM v. Grokster this afternoon, and it's live already tonight. I'm hopelessly addicted to IT Conversations, and my iPod is looking forward to future installments of Ernie's show. (There's apparently a cool way to point to audio clips from our talk, but I'm just not awake enough at the moment to take advantage.)


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.