Skip to navigation

Saturday, May 29, 2004

This 1/2 Year's New Blawg

Okay, so I've gotten a trifle blasé about those daily weekly bi-weekly formerly semi-regular updates to the blawgroll, and associated posts. This is not because I don't cherish each new legal weblog as though it were my very own firstborn...oh, wait, that is why! You'll thus rightly conclude from my coming forth with a "new blawg" post that 1) the baby's asleep (how do they get by on so little sleep??? I'm fairly certain no one's spiked his rice cereal with Red Bull...), and 2) Will Work For Favorable Dicta is a keeper. And I'm not just saying that to avoid a lethal splat from the Energy Spatula.


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.