Skip to navigation

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Propagating Pith

Pregnancy and its results, regardless of the species, spawn (among other things) worthwhile observations.

From my dad, who has a possibly pregnant pet: "There's really something to be said for trying to crawl beneath an unwilling Yak-sized llama in an attempt to inspect her undercarriage."

From Heather Armstrong, whose "Boob" essay deserves a place in the Mammarary Hall of Fame: "Sometimes I look down when I'm feeding her and it looks like I have a hairy cantaloupe attached to my boob."


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.