Skip to navigation

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Different Worlds

My (divorced) parents have alternated visits to their (only) grandchild the last two weekends. My mother, in paradigmatic "back in my day" mode, is amazed such things as jogging strollers even exist. My father just wants to know if anyone equips them with an onboard sound system. (Answer: kinda, yeah: "The new 'Music on the Move' parent tray allows you and your child to enjoy your favorite tunes using any radio, cassette, CD, or MP3 player; speakers, amplifier, and jack are included.")

In other news, I've learned babies are perfectly capable of joining American's AAdvantage program (and probably others). And Doc seems to have lined me up a guest spot on The Sopranos, bless his heart.


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.