Skip to navigation

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Mad World

So here I sit, unwinding the hours of maternity leave, calling my son little nonsense names (the Tidy Bowl Man; Pookie LaRue), singing him little nonsense songs (On Top of Spaghetti; he'll forgive me for all this some day, maybe), and intermittently registering the gravest disgust and sorrow over the existence of things like this (sorry; don't want to be that search result) and poor, sweet little babies who roll down conveyer belts wearing newspapers (in The OC, no less).

I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it's a very very
Mad world


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.