Skip to navigation

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Silver Linings

Happy Silver Anniversary, CBS Sunday Morning! The weblog of TV news programs.

I was up at 7 a.m. on a Sunday (is that what day it is?) with a touch of mastitis and a (perpetually) hungry little boy — two things that go together like Tabasco and toothpaste. Fit Pregnancy says "You can breastfeed, it's easier than you think." I'll endorse the first part of that sentence.

If you're one of the dozens of people whose emails are stuffing my inbox, or one of the 50 to whom I still owe thank you notes (don't ask how many we've already sent), your patience is greatly appreciated! I don't know why I thought this would get easier fast; it doesn't. My respect for all the new parents I've known in my life has belatedly quadrupled.


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.