Tuesday, December 23, 2003
Things I've noticed through bleary eyes lately include:
- The latest in Biz Stone's helpful hints series, How To Get A Book Deal With Your Blog: "At Blogger, we prefer living users whenever possible."
- D2 will take place June 6-8, in Carlsbad, CA.
- Doc blogged the quake. Not far down the coast in Orange County we felt nada, though I understand my downtown L.A. office building rocked and rolled.
- Can't find the permalink, but on 12/17 Tom McMahon was wondering, "Are Hitler's Great Nephews Owed Royalties on the Sales of Hitler Wine?"
- Alex Wellen's mom made an oracle, and Frank Paynter interviewed one.
- David Giacalone gives the age-old ethical question of lawyer advertising a digital era/third party twist (re AdSense).
- Banc Robbery: some thoughtful posts, and Chris Geidner takes a writ.
- So glad I checked: Santa's blog is back!
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.