Skip to navigation

Saturday, October 25, 2003

Open Thread On Blawging

I know I should have posted this on Friday to hopefully get it read by two or three of my ten loyal readers (who all have much better things to do on the weekend), but Work Happens, so here we are. On Monday I'm scheduled to speak to our L.A. office associates about sundry stuff, including weblog authoring. I'll probably post something incredibly eloquent and insightful here during the talk for demo purposes. Since I'll be emphasizing the interactivity this medium offers and the many ways this can enhance professional development and client service, I'd love to hear from you in the comments. If you could talk to a roomful of eager (well, at least half awake) young lawyers about weblogs, what pearls of wisdom would you cast their way? Try to keep the invective to a minimum...


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.