Skip to navigation

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Work From Home On The Internet!

Carly the Speedracer Chick (I had the biggest crush on Speed as a kid, but that's a story for another time) has this reaction to yesterday's Wired News article about Global Removal:

[W]hat a freaking easy way to make money. I can go buy a "Millions CD", sign up to be an affiliate with GR then just sit back & collect a buck for everyone I just spammed – even if I'm not really selling anything.

(Link added.) Interesting point, though I get the impression Global Removal is going after bigger fish.


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.