Skip to navigation

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Personally, I Quite Agree

Dennis Kennedy chimed in yesterday about the ABA's July 25 Bemused About Blogging article:

The little blog break was a good thing, too, because I now have a better feel for some of the things I'd like to do with this blog – new directions, a somewhat more personal approach, and some surprises, I suppose. I know that I sure do disagree with the recent article suggesting that lawyers who blog should take care to show no personality or, God forbid, mention their interest in Nascar. How will people know how much I'd appreciate great tickets to the Daytona 500 if I can't mention it in my blog? Interestingly, in talking with friends, I notice the most eye-rolling and head-shaking about lawyers when I mention the comments of others that lawyers should take care to hide personality and opinions in blogs.


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.