Skip to navigation

Thursday, August 21, 2003

"______________"

A colleague of mine recently sent an accidentally blank email to all our southern California attorneys, i.e., he hit send before typing in his text. It seemed a colossal waste of time to recall the blank message, so he didn't. The responses, of course, rolled immediately in:

  • "Your e-mails have become too brief."
  • "I agree completely."
  • "You have my vote."
  • "I recommend this person."
  • "I'll attend."

And my personal favorite,

  • "No, I don't know this proposed mediator."

Technology: funny whether it knows it or not.

[Unrelatedly related]: Dennis Kennedy has "a few thought questions about virtual law firms." [Via Ernie Svenson]


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.