Skip to navigation

Thursday, May 29, 2003

Done (Almost)

D concludes this morning. Since I stuck around for a lively dinner last night, my notes still need to be transformed into something legible (I almost said "into something it won't pain you to read," but I won't make that kind of promise!). This event has exceeded my expectations on every front. The interview sessions have been extraordinary, and the audience is packed with some of the most important thinkers, writers and businesspeople of our time (academia is represented here too, but not well enough; perhaps D could use a "scholarship" program). To say that the copyright panel crackled is accurate but does not do it justice; John Battelle of bIPblog may have more for you on that before I do, so watch that space, and check back here late today for my wrap ups.


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.