Wednesday, May 07, 2003
Please join me in welcoming these latest miscreants to the B&B blawgroll:
- Kos of the Daily Kos offers fine political commentary in addition to being an expectant dad. [via Rick Klau]
- Joseph Gusmano is a third year associate at Weinstock, Friedman & Friedman, who also maintains separate blogs devoted to patent and trademark issues.
- Russ Wheeler is blogging Tenth Circuit criminal cases at Direct Appeal. [via Blawg.org]
- Can't say I get the title, but there's some good tainted legal love going on over at 306Taint.us.
- Dishings dishes up commentary on television business and legal affairs.
- The Electronic Frontier Foundation's Austin, TX branch has its own blog.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.