Monday, April 07, 2003
New to me; new to you?
- Alisa is a state government attorney in Indiana, writes Tales From The Shark Tank and is a friend of Dorothea's.
- Jim Dedman is a lawyer in Houston with, among other things, news that the "Citizen Kane of '80's breakdancing movies" finally is available on DVD. [via the Blawg Ring]
- Madden and Soto is a criminal defense law firm in Mobile, Alabama, and its blog features legal news and a panoramic view of its office. [via Ernie Svenson]
- Screaming Bean is a law student somewhere chilly, who is discovering "[t]hat the combination of blogging and DirecTV is bad bad bad." [via the Blawg Ring]
- Mr. Blawggie recently moved from the U.S. to Israel, is seventeen, studying law and business, and has some more dire distractions to contend with: "There was a suicide bombing today... luckily there were no deaths (not yet, anyway)." [via the Blawg Ring]
- One of Chris Zammarelli's many projects is TheCaucus.net, which includes, in its Library of Caucus, a swell law blog directory. [via Ernie Svenson]
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.