Skip to navigation

Saturday, March 01, 2003

Vitals Holding Stable

Wow, that was great, I didn't feel a thing. Thanks Matt! Jeneane just reminded me what a nailbiter it was to skin our blogs, not to mention how bitchin' we thought we were. (Of course, now I think I'm bitchin' all over again.) It's taken me just under a year to overhaul; must be something about spring starting to sneak over the horizon.

Let me know if anything looks weird on your end and we'll try to fix. (The new blawgroll menus seem to work in most browsers, but not IE 5 for the Mac. Posts dated prior to Feb. 18, '03 will be formatted differently because I'm just not compulsive enough to clean 'em up.)


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.