Skip to navigation

Monday, March 24, 2003

Spring Unbreak

Ernie's in Belize, Donna's in Rio at iLaw, Los Angeles is in a late March overcast, and I'm in a brief. Donna's iLaw coverage already is great, so enjoy. Despite the fact the only palm trees I'll be appreciating are the ones along the freeways, I have much going on and things may get a little quiet around here. (I'll miss you!) Next week, if you are interested in the Intel v. Hamidi oral argument scheduled for Wednesday morning, April 2nd (more), I am planning to go, and should have something here about the proceedings by that afternoon.


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.