Sunday, March 23, 2003
This week's blawgroll updates include a student, a teacher, a journalist, an Indiana lawyer and a Steve.
- Mike chronicles his experiences at the Thomas M. Cooley Law School in the Law Student's Journal. He also makes the generous offer, "If you have an interesting journal or would like to start one," of possible hosting and a Movable Type setup. [via The Blawg Ring]
- Rick Hasen is a professor at Loyola Law School (Los Angeles), a former civil appellate practitioner and author of the Election Law Blog. [via The Paper Chase]
- Drew Clark is Senior Writer for National Journal's Technology Daily, and writes a blog filled with great information on technology, intellectual property and other issues. (Since Technology Daily is subscription only, the ability to preview Drew's articles on his blog is a real plus.)
- Indiana lawyer Marcia Oddi provides an eclectic mix of administrative law, technology, biology, agriculture and more. Her blog is brand new as of March 16. [via Howard Bashman]
- Steve also keeps us up to date on things agricultural, as well as myriad other southwest Virginia legal developments on his SW Virginia Law Blog. [via Howard Bashman]
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.