Wednesday, March 12, 2003
A few blawgs, comin' in low and fast:
- Fred is a government lawyer in Washington, D.C., and thus a Bureaucrat by Day. He offers a congenial blend of political, legal and social commentary, not to mention Gong Show references. What's not to like?
- Matt will start law school this fall, and can hold the door for me any time.
- Adam Starr is in Atlanta, also waiting on law school admissions results and quite understandably thinking about judicial confirmations and beer in the meantime.
- Michael of Buffalo Wings & Vodka launched said blog with a truly great inaugural post: "I accidentally got into law school. More later."
- The blogger at Ambivalent Ambroglio is a bit of a Mac geek and soon-to-be law student, possibly at American University: Washington College of Law.
- S/R of So Sue Me is a law school applicant, and clever.
- Matt Stucky too is waiting for law school results, and dreaming of Italy.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.