Skip to navigation

Thursday, January 30, 2003

Nine-Four, Good Buddy!

I kinda suspected Howard wasn't going to be able to maintain a scrupulously thong-free environment for very long, despite all good intentions to the contrary -- didn't you? (That's a big nine hours, four minutes by my clock.) Which is more than ok for any number of reasons, including his excellent coverage of yesterday's judicial confirmation hearings (starting here and ongoing), and the role he played in encouraging the Federalist Society to close a gender disparity in its CafePress offerings. I remain a big fan of the ProSua constitutional theme, which figures in my day's wardrobe yet again (north or south, I'm not telling).

Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.