Skip to navigation

Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Chicago, x2

The movie Chicago not only offers superb dance, music and acting, but the story deliciously assaults courtroom acrobatics and media manipulation. DO check it out. Not speaking of which, Chicago blawger extraordinaire Rick Klau spoke today at the Marketing Partner Forum (on the subject of knowledge managment in law firms), and impressed and entertained me no end last night at the Salt Creek Grille. (Sorry, no pics! Forgot my camera. Maybe this is a sign I need to grab one of those add ons for my phone.) He tells me Maggie Watkins, former national president of the Legal Marketing Association, has been a conference highlight. [Update] A confusion of Maggies, apparently? If so, my apologies!

Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.