Skip to navigation

Monday, December 23, 2002

Open Sesame

Glenn Otis Brown (Executive Director, Creative Commons), to the Boston Globe: "If you're clever about how you leverage your rights, you can cash in on openness.'' More, in the article. Back on July 10 of this year, Glenn gave an informative talk at my firm about Creative Commons. I blogged it, if you are interested in taking a look. [Update:] On going back and re-reading my notes of Glenn's talk, I see I mentioned the fact that various of my colleagues at the firm volunteered to provide feedback on the licenses during the review process, and that I thought I would do that myself. As it turned out, I got busy with other matters and did not wind up participating in the comment process beyond some emailed questions which are mentioned in and linked from my notes of Glenn's presentation.

Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.