Skip to navigation

Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Minutes til "B-Day"

I am at the office fine tuning one of those briefs that, with any luck, makes sense and is well-written. [Turn of phrase yanked shamelessly from Howard] This means I'll be up and still chugging lukewarm coffee (the machines are off at this hour) when Bag and Baggage turns ONE at midnight. I can think of nothing more appropriate than to commemorate this blog's first year on Thanksgiving. In the meantime, I'm so pleased to see some really top-notch women featured in the New York Times, on blogging yet. And really stunned to see my former-Property-professor-turned-Boalt-Hall-Dean resigning in the midst of a sexual harassment investigation. [via Howard] Although I attended law school during the cretaceous period, if memory serves Professor Dwyer was a fine looking fellow but his chances of seriously erring in judgment with any of my classmates went out the window with his lecture on riparian rights.

Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.