Skip to navigation

Saturday, November 23, 2002

Gate C-17

O'Hare is a far sunnier place today than it was Thursday afternoon, thus making my connection much less a roll of the dice. Since I have a few minutes, I wanted to take a moment to thank and congratulate the LawMeme and ISP folks for bringing together such a fine group for yesterday's conference, and confirm the rumor that Yale's Prof. Jack Balkin does, indeed, have the funk (the guy's so gracious, you can hardly tell where my foot was lodged so recently yet so firmly in my mouth in his presence...d'oh!). Safe travel to all the folks who came a long way to contribute their wit and wisdom. (So, I suppose it's old news that Daypop is back?)

Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.