Skip to navigation

Thursday, October 31, 2002

Maybe My Surprise Meter Needs Adjustment?

I was pleased, of course, to learn that Fifth Circuit Judge Jerry Smith corrected an opinion based on an astute catch by appellate practitioner and turbocharged blawger Howard Bashman. But surprised? Naah, I guess I just assume everyone involved in appellate jurisprudence reads Howard's blog at least as assiduously as I do. If they don't, they should... ;-) --Footnote to post about footnote: Isn't this precisely how the Web is supposed to work? "Blogs: We Bring Cluetrain To Life."

Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.