Skip to navigation

Thursday, September 26, 2002

As The DID Turns

Says JD Lasica, of a conversation with Doc at Digital Hollywood:
Monday night, at a party on the rooftop of the Beverly Hilton, I asked Doc to explain his support for the Digital ID initiative now taking hold in high-tech circles. I went in expecting to oppose the idea, for privacy reasons, and Doc turned me around 180 degrees on the issue. He'll be a speaker at Digital ID World in Denver on Oct. 9-11.
My talks with people on the subject have been similarly wide-ranging; this conference is going to be fascinating (despite the fact I'm also on the roster).

Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.