Skip to navigation

Tuesday, June 11, 2002

Poetry In eMotion

I agree with Chris, that businesses don't have a voice. WE the people who make up these companies do have voices though. And that's one thing I'm trying to do, in some small way, to make the clients I work with a little more real. To hope that they adopt from my voice something that sparks in them the thought that maybe, just maybe, they could allow--even encourage--their own people be real and connect. To connect with one another, with us out here, with new ideas and things that keep their hearts beating. And maybe their businesses would be better off for it. So, that's what I'm doing in one piece of my world, through the work I do that pays the bills, one tiny paragraph at a time.
Jeneane Sessum, senior e-business writer with Ketchum, mother, scholar, spark-to-flame, and latest Frank Paynter "intervieweeeee." If Frank's interviews are like a one-act play, this one is a musical with a driving bass line and notes of three-part harmony from Christopher Locke. Plug in some Rufus Reid, pull your Cixous up close and dive in.

Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.